• Microprocessor/Micro-controller/VME 64 Bus based with Real Time Operating System, with high level programming languages C/C++, VC++ and RT Linux Pro providing simple integration for tomorrow’s Mission Critical applications, with wide range of portability to various architectures.
• Increased Operational Capability & Built In Test Equipment
• Open Architecture Features.
• Distributed Digital Control System with Adaptive control capabilities.
• HMI functions with custom based functional features.
• Networking capabilities, Utility software for simple communication between peripherals.
• Data acquisition and control software to test the system before starting the application soft ware and report failures to the operator.
• Hardware and software is robust, modular, contemporary system, up-gradable, maintainable & expandable.
• A single failure in the system (including accumulated latent malfunctions, operator malfunctions, power supply and communication malfunctions) will not interrupt the Control and Monitoring functions.